Thursday 12 January 2012

Something New?

Well,
I haven't been updating any post
so, now, i'm going to :D

cuz I'm back! xD
anyways, it's obviously 2012 now :D
I'm in SMK SAINT COLUMBA!!
Nice ohh! >x<
The people there are awesome and fun :D
I met Gavin and knew he was a weird guy who looks like a gangster to me xD
Well, anyways.
About orientation, it's been quite awesome and fun throughout the programme :)
I have met some new friends and they are quite kind, i guess :D
And, most of my seniors are people who i knew. somehow.
they knew my sister, i knew them :D
lol. it's like that la.
Change to another topic.
Tomorrow, we're going to have a Talent Show.
Our group is going to be singing Who Says by Selena Gomez.
URGH! why??!! @.@
why, Rachael? Whyy?!
nvm nvm. as long as i'm not the lead singer, i'm safe .__.
but i'm scared of who's going to be the lead singer e.e

#nervousness

.___________________.
soo..
yea, i guess that's it? ._.
i can't think of anything else. will update agn tomorrow, i hope :D

bye!
see you guys!
somewhere :D

No comments:

Post a Comment