Wednesday 6 June 2012

Dear Archery!

After a week of holiday, I realise how I just love it even though sometimes I have nothing to do.
At least I get to go for my archery training and be with my archer friends.
They're more close than my school friends. I guess.
I really don't want to go back to school. ):
I want everyday to be like this. With archery in my daily life.
After "2" weeks of holiday, I really need to get use to the school life again.
With all the projects and assessments that needs to be finished.
I want to give up on it but I never did. I must try but don't have the heart to do it.
It's hard and will take time to get use to. 
I hope God will bless me, help me through out the progress.
I hope that I will finish it wish satisfied feelings.
I hope the teachers will be satisfied with out work.
There won't be a long holiday. Not until November and December. 
Which is 5+ months away. Do you guys think I can bare with it.
I hope so.
I don't want to fail in the middle of the progress.
):
Not a chance.

I WILL TRY MY BEST! FOR SMK SAINT COLUMBA, KING'S ARCHERY SPORTCENTRE AND
MIRI!!! 

(;

Better try than giving up, right? 

-sigh-

That's all for now. Will update again not soon. sorry. >< Net.

-Wen-

No comments:

Post a Comment