Sunday 1 July 2012

Hey, it's July!

Hey, today's July! 
Oh how time past by so fast.
Soon, we're going to have our Archery Inter-School Tournament from 4th to 5th August.
Oh gosh how exciting is that? :D
I hope we St.Co archers can make our school proud by winning back the Inter-School Trophy. 
It probably be the first time in history if we can win it (:
I would be super happy if that happens (:

Alright let's talk about yesterday..
Something awkward just came out of no where..
I have a senior called Thomas Then.
Right,
I asked him who he liked since last week if i'm not mistaken. He don't want to tell me.
So i waited.
And i asked him almost everyday.
Until yesterday. I asked him again..
And he said... "You lo"
I was like ._____________________.
"what just happened?" in my head..
I paused for a moment and then i replied him, "You're not joking?"
He said " You guess"
I said "So, you're not joking ._."
He said " No "
Then, i think we've paused for a long time....i started a new topic.. until we played Tetris Battle for quite a long time.
I asked him, why does he like me?
He said it's because i'm good.
he said good in everything.
I was like "huh?" in my head. that can't be true...He doesn't know me that well yet.. but i'll let him have his time (:

And then. after we played tetris battle, had a small chat. we said he wanted to off. so. after a few minutes. he sent me a message saying the reason why he likes me again.... I was quite..shocked? happy? i don't know my emotion. it's quite mixed up. 
So, you told me to make my choice. Following what i think is best. So, please have the patience to wait. I really want to answer the right answer and don't regret it. Should I accept or not? I'm not sure... My heart still isn't mature yet... it's a good thing your not the type who forces people (: thank goodness 

-wen-

No comments:

Post a Comment