Thursday 18 October 2012

Moody

When I woke up this morning, I already felt something strange.
I just didn't what it was..
I went on facebook right after waking up.
Around 10, i went to bath.
Then at that time, i realised i haven't eaten my breakfast.
There isn't enough time to make the instant noodles
So i took a packet of biscuits and ate it.
At least that helped my hunger for a while.

Then at around 11, i went to school.
Before that, my mum had to go to the gas station and send some stuff to her friend or something.
I arrived at school at around 11:20++
HIS exam already ended at that time.
So i waited for him.
When he walked pass me, I didn't notice he was there until i turned around again.
He didn't bother to greet me..but i ignored that..
Maybe it's because he saw me with a group of people so he didn't dare to come forward
OR he could just be rushing..or something..I felt sad and angry...of myself.
I don't know why. I just feel like I wanna break something.
Then we had our PSV Paper 2 examination. I drew some geometry stuffs.
It looked pretty good to me.
Then, i went down with Jia Hui to wash our cups and pallets.
Then, i saw him and he saw me.
I think he smiled at me or something but i don't know...
I put on a sour face all the way upstairs to our exam classroom..
I felt bad, sad, moody and i felt like crying just seeing him...

I wonder what happened?!
Is it something that i've done?!

then i'm sorry if it is ):

Man...I'm so messed up today...didn't even eat lunch too..only the same packet of biscuits that i brought to school ):

Dang man...dang..


I'M DAMN MOODY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

-wen-

No comments:

Post a Comment