Monday 1 October 2012

-two days report- o___o

28/9/12
Today,
They gave out the gifts to the students for the Mooncake Festival thing.
I received 8 cards. A lot? I don't know..
Somehow, my friends say I received the most in my class/school.
Just because of my stupid friend, Nicholas. Gosh..
But I'm more interested in my boyfriend's gift to me. (:
It may be lesser than that guy's but it's still special to me.
He even helped provide a bag for me to put all the gifts in.
How sweet of him (:

When i was bored in class, i did a cute little Thank You card for him but
I don't think he ever looked inside when i gave it to him and
When i saw him put the card back into my pencil case,
I was actually disappointed..
I felt a thousand times more horrible than i did at the last lesson
When we had to rush to finish our PBS practice.

That day was our outing too.
But the disappointing thing is that he could make it.
He totally forgotten to tell me that he was going for the Kem Bersepadu thing.
I was shocked and sad when i received that message from him yesterday.
Gosh. I thought my luck was getting worse..
So, he went to the camp at around 2.
I was lonely after that
Until i arrived at Merdeka Mall to gather with my other 4 friends.
We watched Premium Rush together and walked around the mall.
Me and the girls tried on different clothes at different shops.
It was amazing. :D It's my first time wearing a dress.

29/9/12
He came back from the camp at around 2++ in the afternoon.
I thought they were coming back in the evening but yay! it's in the afternoon.
I was quite happy :D I get to see my dear's texts again :D
After 1 long day. (:
I missed him a lot. even though he was just gone for 1 day.
Anyways, when he asked me to guess what he did at the camp,
He told me: I go hiao girl there.
I was like what the heck?!
Then i replied: Want to leave me? Just say so. (it sounded kinda cold huh?)
Well, he deserves that answer.
He said : what the...): ...
HE ALMOST MADE ME CRIED!
Damn it..I don't like to him joking around about THAT. seriously..it hurts me..
Then, he told me not to be angry.
I told him i wasn't even though it was a lie..):
Sorry i lied..dear. i didn't mean to..
so, we're good again after that. i just want him to forget about fighting..i don't want to lose him.
he's too dear to me than anybody else. ):


that's all? stay tuned (:

-wen-

No comments:

Post a Comment