Thursday 13 December 2012

December

Well, hey, it's already December.
Surprise?
Time sure flies by fast, as i'd said, right? :D
I really really can't wait till school reopens and go through the Orientation Programme.
I'm really excited to see new faces coming into our school. SMK Saint Columba!
I hope that the students will learn to cooperate with us as we may be a little stressed
because of their attitude sometimes.
I hope those spoiled kids can learn to be better at things.

On 31st of December, we're going back to school to register for 2013.
I really can't wait for that either.
I might get a chance to see HIM again on that day (:
Well, it's not like we can't see each other before that xD
Anyways, our classes for next year haven't came out.
So, we got to wait for that..
It may take a long time though.

Alright. So, most people keep saying on the 21st of December,
It'll be the end of the world?
Is that true?
I do not know, do you?
Well, we just gotta wait and see, right?
But i really hope it won't happen.
I still want to live till I graduate and go to Uni and other future plans.
Will all that be taken away from me?
Will HE be taken from me?
I don't want that.
No.
So, i gotta think positive. -what he always tells me- (:
It's nice to have him around to give the world some sense into it again.

Other than that,
There's the Miri Close competition that's coming soon.
Only 3 more days.
And i only have one more training till that comes.
Not enough time.
Paying RM 50 for that competition.
Don't you guys think it's quite expensive?
Well, if you lose, than all that money will be wasted.
But I can't get my sight.
And, i can't see the freaking target face with my stabiliser blocking it! ):
Well, i guess my RM 50 would be of waste.
Damn.
I don't know what to do. I seriously don't want to waste my dad's money anymore..
Not like this.
If only that David understands my situation.
If he was me, i bet he wouldn't want to join the competition either
Because of the money problem :/
NVM.
Not that people actually liked him..
I don't know..
I'm confused..
I'm tired..
I'm restless..
I'm feeling like crying..
I'm gonna die..
I hope HE JUST UNDERSTANDS!
Urgh. No point for all this shit anymore.

URGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! );

I wish he was here...I wish i can just mute the world for just a few minutes...
I'd be as happy as i could ever be...please...

---

No comments:

Post a Comment