Monday 24 December 2012

Hey, Christmas Eve!

Hello!
So, as you all know, it's Christmas Eve! :D
In Asia, that is. (:
Well, i hope everyone out there is having a good time
With family and friends whom you could enjoy the day/night with (:

As for my C.E (Christmas Eve) morning,
I woke up at exactly 6 a.m.
Pretty early, isn't it? xD
Plus, i slept at 12 a.m. Meaning I only had 6 hours of sleep.
Which wasn't enough for me! @.@
But i still survived the day (:

C.E afternoon,
Almost 2 p.m, Vanessa came to pick me up to go to Merdeka Mall.
Even though my limbs' are broken, i just want to get out of the house.
I'm getting bored in here ):
I wasn't thinking of training but i just went with it. Since Conny told me that
Coach ricky wanted me to train ):
I actually just wanted to use the dumbbell until the whole training lesson is over.
After training and all, some of us went down together to get something to eat.
I bought myself a waffle with peanut butter fillings (:
My all time favourite flavor :D

C.E evening,
Me and vanessa went back at around 630, maybe
The first thing i said to my maid when i got home is..
"I want instant noodles!" xD
I was really damn hungry that time :/
After eating and all, I went into my room.
And now, BLOGGING about it (:

This was how i "celebrated" my C.E.
Not that interesting, right? I know..
Tmr. I hope i get to see him though.
Although i'm spending that day with Vanessa again,
I just really hope to see him again.
It's been a while since..
but my love for him has not changed :B
Anyways, yea..
Going to watch CZ12 with her tmr.
It's a movie. quite interesting i guess :D

That's all from me.
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

xoxo

-wen-

No comments:

Post a Comment