Thursday 17 January 2013

Archery Demo and BSMM Meeting

Hey,
Today is our school's Archery Demo from King's Archery.
And because of that, i had to skip lunch.
I carried target butts and target stands with my friends
All my energy was gone.
We sweated a lot.
Plus, i had to shoot again.
Just to demonstrate to the students on how we shoot.
I had to talk and teach the students..
I guess now i know how it feels to be like this..
For the archers last year..:/

After that, BSMM meeting/training.
We learnt around 12 type of bandages again~
I've totally forgotten all of it till just now.
But..some time during they talk..i'll just stare out the window and look down stairs.
Thinking of a neutral life.
Then, i would get sad.
Tears wanted to fall from my eyes but i didn't let them.
Crying in public is never fine.
Right now. the feeling of crying is still there in me.
I do not know how i can stop this..
Maybe i'm too tired.
Resulting my stress and my emotions to grow bad..
Damn.
why must the demo be on the same day as the BSMM?! ):
my life just can't be any fairer isn't it?

TT.TT

I wish he could've just sat down beside me and just stay. i don't care if people want to find him
They just have to walk to him then.
But no, that couldn't happen..never.
Because i do not speak out!
i'm always alone in my own world.
not this world but another.
alone. staring into space. spacing out..blank...
i can never feel loved.
never seen
never known by others.
never.....

wishing my life.................forget it...

-lyw-

No comments:

Post a Comment