Wednesday 30 January 2013

Stress

Well, I'm not sure how long since the night i've shed tears. .
It's probably been so long cuz I feel super stressed.
About NOTHING! D:
I wanna cry out but it's afternoon....people will see..and ask...so i always wait till night ):
Putting all sad, stress, angry feelings in me and just letting it out at night!
I wish...my mum could just accept him and i want him here...with me ):
I wish to just go to bed now and skip dinner, skip the movie, skip everything and cry...
Cry and cry and cry and cry..till my heart's content....my poor heart. can't take much of this.

Plus, because of all this, i didn't have the confidence to shoot during training..causing me to not release the freaking arrow!!!
URGH! I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!
Last time i couldn't click, now i couldn't release! FISHSTICKS!

-sigh-

;-;

-lyw- -wen-

No comments:

Post a Comment