Tuesday 13 March 2012

archery

hi peeps!
i'mma back :3
sweet!
okay, so about today ; 
around 9 am, i went out to pick up michelle.
we ent to take my sis to tuition.
we had to stay at  mah grandma's house for 2 hours.
but then, we went to GK Supermarket to buy something to eat/drink.
then, my cousin turned on the computer to play.
then, we were bored so we went out to play.

around 1130,
me and michelle went to parkson.
her friends, jasmine, celine and emilyn or emylyn? ._.
okay, so it turned out to be okay between us,
we laugh, chat and stuff ._____.
yaknow the rest.
vivian and ravenna was there to celebrate their friend's birthday. some guy i don't know ._.
lol~

moving on.

around 3 pm,
we rushed to merdeka mall.
I have archery training. ._.
I'm like, 2 minutes late..
shit.
lol..
erm, so i quickly did the starting of the stretching, yea.
right. skip skip skip~
okay!
the part where the coach is going to take point from our shooting.
the unlucky part...
the bow i'm using got problem.
that's what coach said :3
oh yea, 
when we go to clear our arrows, it's like i don't freaking have energy at all... ):
my hands are all sweating and slippery. ._.
awkward...
coach had to keep helping me to pull it xD oh and the girl whom i forgot the name ald
from st.co... 2nd class :D

lol..
kay, that's about it? :)

bye, peeps.

blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment