Friday 23 March 2012

Feelings..

alright.
i'm back and i'm gonna talk about me feelings toward someone i just knew.
okay. here it goes..

"sometimes, i feel sad thinking about you. you make me miss you so much yet i know i can never be by your side."
"now, you're not in miri which made me more depressed than i'd ever been."
"why? i only met you for a while. not even a month! now all this had to happen."
i wonder of all people, why me? i have to get involve with these feelings of mine.
"every night i think about you but do you ever think about me? i think not."
"i know you don't know how i feel about you. i always wonder if you felt the same."
"maybe you've already had a 'special girl'. that's why i kept quiet. waiting for the time to let you know."

why am i so stupid? i know you won't feel the same. . .  :(
"maybe i shouldn't tell. i should just keep for myself. will that hurt me more as i'm already hurt now? i hope not."

"one day, i'll make my heart go for the right person and i know indeed that that person will be there without me knowing it. i'm scared to know the truth yet i want to know. sorrow took over . . . . . . "

yea. that's about it?

bye, (;

No comments:

Post a Comment