Monday 12 December 2011

Everyday, I Cry (;

Everyday..
I cry.
Just to let out the stress that had been in me for the whole day. :)
Keeping those stress hurts me.
Destroys me.
So, I cry to let it go.
Sometimes, i don't just cry because of that particular reason..
I do cry for the lost memories of my friends in me.
I know one day, I'll forget about most of them and move like a normal person.
Like, nothing had ever happened between our friendship.
It's sad. so I guess crying could help me remember them too? (;
It'd be nice if I can do that :D
but, too much has happened.
I can't reverse time.
this is my faith..
huh. and i thought our friendship could last for a life time but i was wrong.
You made me wrong. :]
I'm happy even though you crushed me.
You know why?
Because you've found new friends and is happy about it
So, I guess I have no choice but too also be happy. :]
Thx for crushing our friendship.
I appreciate it.
Like that, you wouldn't care about me when i have new friends..like YOU! :D
Thx for everything.


--Bye--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment