Friday 2 December 2011

problem!??

oh no!
I've totally forgotten about something!
I've got 5A's = Straight A's
which means I'm going in to 1st morning class!
NOOOO!
I bet you guys are thinking
' what's so bad about that? '
Well, it is bad! 
I'm going to be surrounded by hell lots of
BOOKWORMS! 
if not,
GANGSTERS!
but gangsters very less la since 1st morning class -o-
maa....why?!
I rather be in 2nd morning class T.T

grr! but then, in form 2 I might drop till 2nd class leh? if my result bad de hua.
hope hope hope. 
but of course
not too cha la :D
don't want later my parents scold agn -.-
scold..scold..scold nia :O
get use liao -.-
but sometimes still very pissed! >:O
aiya, don't care first.
let's see my luck for next year!
I hope i don't get too much 'enemies'
if i have any~
but of course..
i want friends!
but less girl de friends bi jiao hao -.-
ltr quarrel until like what!! @@
dang bad!
oh no! I'm talking like 'someone' now!!!
nooo!
I'm influenced! @@
shyt bag D:

I got more things to worry about also.
About I-Youth, Sunday School, Secondary School and Tuitions! :/
how to manage? D:
Pray to God to help me ><

that's all for now,

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment