Saturday 3 December 2011

God blessed me :)

this year's year-end holiday is the same as any other holidays but it's more fun and exciting!
this year's holiday, i get to go out with my friends more because we're going to leave SRSM.
that was a very good excuse to go out with my friends more often :)
here's a list of them :
michelle, eunice, karen, margaret, aina, tuty, edison, jong, winson and many more~
:3

God has blessed me by giving me such awesome and fun friends.
i'd like to thanks Him for all that He's done for me. :)
Praise the Lord!

He's given me such good memories of my friends and such good results.
i don't know how i could repay his kindness
but there's one way, I can pray to Him, Praise Him and
LOVE OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER!!

<3

that's all for know.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment