Tuesday 13 December 2011

Thank Goodness! :)

Wow.
I'm so hurt :D
Because of you :)
thanks for everything!
man, i thought we were actually starting to be friends again.
huh. bad guess? :)
good luck next year, you'll need it.

alright, forget about that fag :D
she'll soon realize her biggest mistake of all. :)

anyways, i went to the Jabatan Pelajaran place again just now :/
WELL! The Kuching people haven't confirm on anything yet.
Sad, but still I'll wait -.-
Didn't manage to get my school name tag yet -o-
pfft, mum. :T

well then. now i'm miserable :/
damn shit.
that fag gets on my nerve. 
you guys might think i'm bad but she thinks i'm just a weakling.
damn shit.
you're the bitchies fag i've ever met :)
thx for ruining my whole day. 
or life ==
damn shit you. good thing i didn't go riam or i'll stuck with you for 6 years -.-
St.Co saved me big time. that's why i loved it when first saw it.
no other school can make feel like that.
>:T
NO WAY ANY OTHER SCHOOL WILL STEAL MY LOVE FOR ST.CO!!!
never gonna happen.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
bye, fag :)
hope i'll never see you ever agn in my life time. :D

god bless to all except you :)
you monstrous woman

No comments:

Post a Comment