Wednesday 14 December 2011

You Crafty Women :/

I'm sorry for my foul words but I just had to say it out since I'm in distress now. :/

So, in the beginning, i thought we were very good friends.
Then, it had to turn out as the opposite of what i thought.
Why the fuck would you want to ruin my life if I had done nothing wrong to you?!
Are you and insane woman?
Look, if you hate me that much, why don't you just tell me.
Other than just back-stabbing me for my life time -.-
Damn shit, you are one crafty woman.
I'd never thought of what capability you have until now.
Wow. What a crafty woman you are. :D

Why did I ever thought of you as a friend?
But most of all, what have I done wrong of thinking that?
Damn..@;<

You were the reason why I have to cry..
huh. fag.



--bye--
-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment